Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing prize

Started by Britus [2043181] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Britus [2043181]

I played the medium $50,000 wheel. I won a Camel Plushie. However the prize did not show up in my item list.

I had one Camel Plushie from a previous Lame Wheel win, so I should have 2. Yet only had one, which I recently sold.


Britus [2043181]

Upon looking at the prize list. It shows that it is a Chamois Plushie. Which I do in fact have.

All I can say is, when I won the prize from the Wheel, it looked like a Camel Plushie.

More than that, I can't say.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I only see you winning a single Camel Plushie. There's no others on your list. You can see yourself by going to 'Spin the wheel' then clicking 'Last spins' on the top right.
Britus [2043181]

Indeed. I won the Camel Plushie from the wheel of Lame.

According the the last spins, from the $50,000 wheel. I won: Chamois Plushie

So perhaps this isn't so much a bug. Perhaps the winning the cuddly toy icon is the same for all cuddly toys won? It just happens to look like a Camel?