Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problems with the settings menu!

Started by Mara_Dude [620367] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Mara_Dude [620367]

So every time I try to enter the settings menu the page freezes and I am unable to do anything (for example I am unable to remove job applications, change my password etc). I've tried this on many different computers and browsers and the page always freezes when trying to enter the settings menu (the menu keeps loading but nothing happens, and then the browser tells me the web page is slowing down the browser). Is the problem in my end, or is there something wrong with the settings menu?



-Mara