I recently started a fireworks company called 'Banging' Fireworks, and I am confused as to how you buy fireworks to sell. Can someone help me please.
Companies
Started by JPGAMEING [1961256] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I recently started a fireworks company called 'Banging' Fireworks, and I am confused as to how you buy fireworks to sell. Can someone help me please.
You do not buy them. I suggest that you do however give up on the company, at 500 days and only level 10 I doubt you have the education or experience to make the company a worthwhile venture.