Just want some opinions,
just done the speciale fruitcake mission and sentnit to my spouse, hoping to get it sent back and complete he mission, she didn't even get an event, so I file a big report and it's pretty much closed straight away! Being told it's a non keepable item, but why are they for sale on the item market and in displays?
Then im told a developer dropped a load into the dump by accident!?
What the **** is that all about? Surely I'm owed a special fruit cake or all the ones dumped should be removed out of circulation?
And te he person who dumped them should be banned, if they are that neglectful, who is to say they are not passing on stock info or going too dump another bunch of items?
as far as im aware if u dont complete the mission u keep the fruitcake i could be wrong tho
things change in the game, it sucks, but move on and forget you ever had it
My understanding is it was that they did not limit the fruitcakes to being a mission only item in the beginning. They quickly made the change and those who kept theirs beforehand were allowed to keep it. I may be wrong but pretty sure thats what I have heard about them.
You can display the item for 3 days during the mission then it will disappear
I think you are confusing the fruitcake clubbed weapon, from Christmas Town I believe, with the special fruitcake you are sent with icing and a file... [:sick:]
You're wrong. They will disappear when the mission expires. Only the special fruitcakes that were found in the dump and placed in a bazaar are safe. You can't put them in your bazaar anymore since they were made untradeble, so only those that did it before that fix can keep them.
You used to be able to keep them after the mission, hence why there is some in the market...now its just part of the mission as a item but it disappears once the mission is over....if you that desperate for a fruit cake...buy one.