Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgot Faction

Started by spaghet2 [1997586] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
spaghet2 [1997586]

Hey Guys, I want to start a faction but I forgot what faction I applied to...... Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers,

Abu_Bakr
Mavi [1950853]

Go to 'preferences' the gear icon at the top right hand corner. Then down to 'management' then 'faction applications'. But honestly at level ten you'll struggle to run a faction and it's a lot of money to maintain you're better off applying somewhere and getting some experience first.