Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Image wanted

Started by Starshine [686661] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Starshine [686661]

I'm looking for a faction banner

I've no preference on how it should look, but I would like something a bit quirky, funny or colourful (or all three!) animated or not, I don't mind

The faction name is Traveller's Paradise

Give me a shout with any ideas and prices - Ta