All my friends in torn I have seen a lot people quit by throwing their items in dump or choosing someone and giving them why dont we do like this not only the ones who quit or restart but also if you are interested in donating you can send me the amount or items with the message "for donation" and I will donate that amount or items t all the ones who need it you can think of it ,it is just like a charity work i will start a another forum now in the name "charity prizes for poor" as a single person I cant donate for all the needy ones so friends help me do it and lets combine and do this charity . As a part of charity you can give whatever you want it can be anything if it worths or no that is a second thing but you raise something for charity that is important
The names of th ones who gave me something for charity will be given in the donating forum.
Thank you all and i believe you will give enough support