Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My bazaar

Started by salix_caprea [1901254] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
salix_caprea [1901254]

So I've been trying to get a bazaar for a while, as most of my money is through trading, however for a time period I haven't decided, I'll be selling things at half price to get my shop known, however if you buy something please don't sell it immediately, at least need what you're buying. So uh yeah, check out my s****y half off bazaar :p



Edit: I've decided to keep it up forever :D Ye Olde prices at Ye Olde Shoppe