Since this is already a huge part of torn, it should probably be implemented into actually giving an option to make terms when declaring a war with the opposing faction, and have the game lock those rules in for the duration of the war. Everyone in a reasonably ranked faction already does this and have been for a very long time, why is this not already built into the game to ensure smoother gameplay? since clearly we all want it, cause its what we do...
War Terms
Started by KyleWaxedU [1013799] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Since this is already a huge part of torn, it should probably be implemented into actually giving an option to make terms when declaring a war with the opposing faction, and have the game lock those rules in for the duration of the war. Everyone in a reasonably ranked faction already does this and have been for a very long time, why is this not already built into the game to ensure smoother gameplay? since clearly we all want it, cause its what we do...
I suppose it could be incredibly easy to do, just a huge page with a ton of check boxes that then both leaders and possibly co leaders have to agree to.
Probably because when terms go wrong it creates drama.
Ched loves drama.
i even heard he jerks off when drama occurs (I will leave the gif for Marlon to post)
Brilliant!
bump
Bump
I think this was planned for some time in the future actually
I don't like it. I think it's part of the game to make terms and then break them. It adds fun. (in my opinion)
I personally have never done it, but when I was in Vulpes it was good fun to have some no-guest terms and all the sudden a v2 faction brings in 5 heavy hitters from main. lol
was really hoping he'd deliver lol
bump