Universe.
The faction is attempting to be a peaceful faction. Aiming to be a faction based surrounding trading and deals ect. Looking for partners for protection and players to join. Little requirements are in place to avoid bumps in the road.
Not in the middle of a feud.
If you got a feud with another players don't look at at to help you. At least not yet. The faction is like the size of a needle. We are trying to be peaceful don't bring war and famine like a disease.
Yes, I understand that Item Market already does trading ect. HOWEVER, I aim to create a faction to avoid a "recently mentioned issue" that was shown on the Newspaper. About players being robs buy the same person that bought a item off them and vice-versa. (Person owning the store mugs the person that just bought a item)
No we don't have any benefits, this is pretty much a faction made to advertise people and their bazaars. (I don't even own one myself. Why am I doing this?)