Hi!! I had multiple accounts and got away with it - just a warning!! NOT SORRY. Cant touch me. I am the Legend. I am above every player on this game. I am better than each and every one of you. Kneel before me and bow down to my superiority, peasants.
Look at me
Started by The_Legend [1749186] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Hi!! I had multiple accounts and got away with it - just a warning!! NOT SORRY. Cant touch me. I am the Legend. I am above every player on this game. I am better than each and every one of you. Kneel before me and bow down to my superiority, peasants.
make a loan to duke and give the money to me before ya get feded
thanks
Better idea get a loan from duke and put some bounties on anybody who posts in here
another account champion??
And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids
Locked/graved, no actual discussion