ALL DONE
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sky [380980] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Cindy, I encourage you to mail directors in 10* Car Dealerships, asking them to send a newsletter to their employees for runaways. You can get your runaways for way cheaper than 800k each hunni. I did mine for like 500k/600k …
ALL DONE
Staff edit: Off topic
.
Paid
.
Bump
.
Champion attacked you, and decided to run away but failed [view] 2017/03/20 2:16:35 PM
Champion attacked you and lost [view]
Both have and been paid I even gave you the benefit and paid for the loss all future losses will not be paid only runaway attempts will be.
bump
Cindy, I encourage you to mail directors in 10* Car Dealerships, asking them to send a newsletter to their employees for runaways. You can get your runaways for way cheaper than 800k each hunni. I did mine for like 500k/600k each
adds up!
Good luck
I know it adds up but I think it's a fair price to pay for them :)
i shall use your tip later tonight and bug some directors thank you sky
bump
Oo run from the Cindys!
bump
good price and trustworthy....... get in on it folks :)
Bump
bump
Are you going for 1k?
correct 1k
Are you going for 2k?