Just started mission Fireworks, where i have to shoot 500 bullets in three days.
Atm i'm at 35 / 500.
Most attacks I win with 1 shot, with this statistics i'm not going to make it :')
Am i just unlucky with finding the users which i attack, so that i only get 1 round. Or do I have to get another gun, which shoots more then 1 round per turn? (if they exists)
Mentions:
Xepa4ep [1720900]
Level 5. Living in a trailer. working in the casino.
Can she really afford a mini-gun?
TMP, P90 or the likes cost very little, and shoots multiple bullets... should be easy enough with 10-12 attacks to get to 500 bullets using those
Thnx all for your thoughts.
Someone was kind enough to send a minigun. 1 Att further and now 53/500
I'm going to make it, i guess :)
Tip. Reg on facebook torn up to 5 lvl and you will get 15 days dp status some exp and goodies bag (worth 22-24mils) it will help you with yours progress.
Attack the guy tinvin linked will let you unload is 2-3 attacks
I have tried that, let´s say it was a short fight ;)