Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookies update

Started by lukie [743426] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
lukie [743426]

Just a poll wondering if anyone else is sharing the same thought as myself, I love the bookies on torn. But they can be better, I know a lot of people to bet on the horses, so how about the races offering an E/W bet? I mean you will preset the algorithm so it shouldn't be too difficult.

The first option may not be so popular, but how about the bookies offering more variety. I'm talking about accumulator style betting. Doubling up your bets for higher odd's! More selection on your bets? Thinks like over 2.5 game goals. BTTS?