I'am quitting the game because right now quitting the game is so popualr right now and becuase I'am an attention seeking baby who wants karma, first person to reply gets a box of tissues.
Quitting.
Started by Thxs4allthefish [1911568] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Gave away the tissues, now this thread serves no purpose. To the Graveyard you go!
Mentioned in this thread
ChillySpunc [1905415] ×1
I'am quitting the game because right now quitting the game is so popualr right now and becuase I'am an attention seeking baby who wants karma, first person to reply gets a box of tissues.
**** off.
I like your moxie.
Have karma.
Mentions: ChillySpunc [1905415]
Thanks, I'll be having a wank later.
Gave away the tissues, now this thread serves no purpose.
To the Graveyard you go!