I was playing landed on a green mum be I choice no lag nothing 10m on 1 and 2 landed on a green then just says I lost takes cash then says was 36 anything that can be done would really like my money back because I did win
Roulette Bug
Started by BruceWayn3 [2053583] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I was playing landed on a green mum be I choice no lag nothing 10m on 1 and 2 landed on a green then just says I lost takes cash then says was 36 anything that can be done would really like my money back because I did win
Passing to aurel1 for a log check.
Roulette result is always determined at backend, animation is just for fun. If you have any issues, you can always check 'last spins' section - results there are always correct. I checked your logs and can't find anything wrong.
Didn't land on 36 was on a green no land just said was 36 then dissapeared oh well at least ik that games not safe now thanks
I not sure, how it's 'not safe', sorry. Animation can't affect on real results.