Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Swapping wins

Started by KinkyKitty [2042006] on in Racing.

1 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
KinkyKitty [2042006]

Lemme know if you're interested :o

I'm quite active lately, so I'm sure we could set up a time ;)

Edit: I'm set finally :)

If you want someone to swap wins with, just post, and other people can message you. Racing community is quite helpful, thanks everyone!
DrSatan316 [1969367]

I'm looking for help here. I'm around most of today and most days around new day TCTTCT. I'm still 60 wins away from the 250 merit and getting a lot of race timeouts lately so would like to speed it along if possible. PM me if interested.