5 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Most-liked replies
bjorn[1945984]
· 2 likes · ugh, had a dreaded feeling that was what happened. Thanks IceBlueFire, this ticket can be closed. I shall go cry in a corner now and enjoy the happy hour like a chump.
IceBlueFire[776]Officer
· 1 likes · When did you attempt this? I see you using a company special to gain money at around 2017-03-30 03:53:05. Seems like you used your job points on Happy Hour instead of Free Drinks.
Used my job points (50 points) on the free drinks company special, but did not get credited with the nerve.
No screenshots because i clicked through to crimes.
Can someone double check that I did indeed exchange my points for nerve and didn't make a rookie mistake like exchange my job points for happy hour. Otherwise, i need me some nerve please.
I see you using a company special to gain money at around 2017-03-30 03:53:05. Seems like you used your job points on Happy Hour instead of Free Drinks.
I just used 1000 army points on Strength and 1500 points on Defense. The message appeared saying I gained Strength and Defense but it does not appear to have changed my battle stats.
Sorry, I just realized the decimal point is gone now maybe it did work.