Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4th attack option

Started by Amelia-BG [1435338] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Amelia-BG [1435338]

Some players truly deserve all the accolades they receive, and are well liked and received by the community. Other players however are completely worthy of all the vitriol and disrespect that can be directed at them. My suggestion is thus: A 4th attack option with no EXP gain, no money gain, and a hospital stay similar to a Leslie attack. I would have this option split based on your characters sex, the options would be "teabagging" or "clam dipping". This would be a non-stealth attack. If you chose this option, your intended victim would know who you were.

As an additional thought, you could have merits for those people who have been especially victimized by these attacks "dipped more than Earl Gray" comes to mind readily. I realize this is a fairly juvenile suggestion, but I think some people take this game far too seriously. Obviously, you don't have to use the suggested terms, but I'm sure you could come up with some other equally demeaning terminology with a bit less of an adult theme.

Cheers!
L4suicide [15699]

Tea bagging and "vampires teabagging" I would prefer

and then of course you can have the lady gray award too (not 50 shades related)
Roma [18081]

just did a duke mission where there was an option. to give someone a corleone kiss of death after defeating them