Hello, currently i am doing a mission Duke ( Hand Off ) which got 5 target, i am done 4 of them then the last one you see i cannot attack that player, it because that player SmartHeart [1756198] in federal jail. Can you help me how to solve this issues.
Hands Off Easy
Apparently our town has some gropers, some peeping Johns, folks who can't keep their hands off other folks. My sister won't even go to parties no more. She says she would have to wear a pie plate in the back of her pants to feel secure. And it's not even just guys any more! What's going on with this world? I blame the interweb.
I've had someone trailing my sister at the last couple of parties she went to, and I've got a list here of clowns who need a few lessons in manners.. They like touching? I want you to touch them up real good. Be like a velvet fist in an iron glove or however that goes. Basically I want you to bruise em up so they remember not to put their hands in other people's nookie jars never again.
- Defeat BoJim
- Defeat Tiju
- Defeat SmartHeart ( FEDERAL JAIL )
- Defeat The_Nerd
- Defeat rollingstoner
Mentions: BoJim [901142] · rollingstoner [590137] · SmartHeart [1756198] · The_Nerd [579862] · Tiju [10469]