What is everybody goal for working out this year?
Mine was to cut down in weight and tone up. Due to me taking care of my granny back in 2015-2016 i slowly stopped going to the gym due to her being handicap and fighting cancer. She sadly passed away in Aug. of 2016 which made me depressed for a while and still trying to be more cheerful. I weighed 234 starting of Jan. 2016 wearing size 40 in waist, I have went down to 207 and wearing size 36!
My new goal is to tone up to 215-220 where it is natural for me and keep on with my diet plan and exercising routine.
Sorry to hear that :(
Keep going there bro!
Appreciate it mate!
Doing my best to reach mine and hoping everyone reaches the goal they have set!
Sorry for your loss. But congrats on your training!
Arohamai (sorry) for your loss.
My goals are similar. I am currently 266 pounds (I live in New Zealand and usually work in KG, so hopefully I converted correctly)
My goal weight currently is 220, this will be the point I reduce my focus on Cardio and increase my focus on weight training.
At my heaviest i was 374, and it's taken 5 years of fluctuating from 330 to 286 and back to get to where I am today.
I train everyday, between work and study. My difficulty is eating. I can work my arse off in the gym, but none if that matters if I go and eat takeaways afterwards...
All the best in your journey!
Thank you and same to you mate!
I do cardio once a week at least and do a pretty good job watching what I eat since I been doing it for a few years now anyways.
Hope it works out for you.