I would like one energy refill and one nerve refill for wasting energy and nerve points this night due to "Bad Gateway" errors.
Thanks.
Pushing to Chedburn with all the other requests.
I would like to request that too.
I'd like 2bil, hookers and blow as I'm sure a Saturday binge is what caused this outage.
Losing the will to live! Hope bookie bets will be voided today too!
I would too... On another note "Home" seems to be the most broke. Everytime i hit home... it logs out to a screen that just says click here then it goes to a weird log in screen that just has TORN and user pass fields... log in and back to the announcement landing, hit home and same.
Hope it helps.
I lost E and nerve as well during the down time
What these guys said ^
At first I thought you were saying you used refills and got no value from them, but now I don't think that's what you meant. Everyone has missed out on e and nerve, that's not specific to your account. There's a case for giving everyone refills as a token gesture though.
I agree, refills should be given when outages like this happen.
I've had multiple attacks time out from it being so slow!
Nope, we may not be able to list as many matches today but we are doing payouts for yesterdays games as we are able to.
Missed a day of training so yeah this would be nice
This is endemic of the 'Compensation Culture' that we live in. People want recompense for every little thing that causes them an inconvenience. This is a game that was down for a few hours... that's all.
Torn staff encourage this. If you don't complain on the bugs thread, you don't get compensated. I now make sure to post on all of them because why not. If the whiners get free stuff then we'd all be crazy not to tag along for the ride and try and get freebies too.
But if you look at all the posters, they have donator/subscriber status, meaning they have most probably spent money on this game which is meant to prevent downtime by paying towards servers, admins, developers etc... they have a right to moan really
If refills were not given during previous times there would not be an issue. Unfortunately there is a culture on Torn that only those that ask compensation gets it, so although the method is very unpleasant Torn way of handling matters like this pushed users to do so.
I would request the same as OP. Thnx in advance.
did i hear free refills?
Could we get a few extra donator days added on for our troubles with server please and thanks
[:hushed:]
Count me in if there are