So I thought building a faction was no big deal Nad boy was I wrong so I'm looking to sell 85 k respect all armouries looking for around 50m or best offer chat me to make an offer in interested . Thanks
Faction sale
Started by CombatGirl [2009750] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
So I thought building a faction was no big deal Nad boy was I wrong so I'm looking to sell 85 k respect all armouries looking for around 50m or best offer chat me to make an offer in interested . Thanks
There's a specific topic for buying/selling faction, no need to create your own.
Up