I am currently buying sheep preferably in bulk but any amount is great. I also buy random junk such as jewelry, electronics and some clothing (Nun masks @ 115k or below). Message me to set up a trade or for questions.
Closed
Started by Mr_BlackHeart [2032162] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I am currently buying sheep preferably in bulk but any amount is great. I also buy random junk such as jewelry, electronics and some clothing (Nun masks @ 115k or below). Message me to set up a trade or for questions.
Bump! Nice guy :)