Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission reconstruction

Started by Kuro [1958127] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Kuro [1958127]

The following was my mission, to acquire and equip a kitchen knife and some leather gloves. I equipped both before I attacked, and quickly disposed of them after mugging my target. I've done this mission before, and haven't found the need to attack using those items specified nor does it say to strip off everything else. Just mentions I need to have them equipped during the attack.

Following is the attack log, unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of my equipped items during the attack itself.

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=96990e8d6c56e2b95ab5e9184bd294dd



[image: image.prntscr.com]



My mission has 17 hours left on the timer. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!