Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty Bug

Started by Guardiangirl [1480903] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Guardiangirl [1480903] ×1

Guardiangirl [1480903]

Hi there,



today at around 12.00 Spain Time I hospitalized a player in order to claim a bounty, which I never received although I hospitalized him.
flufffy [494285]

please use Torn time in future. I found the log, as above you can't claim bounties you've placed.
09/04/17
9:56:39 AM
Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view]
09/04/17
9:56:22 AM
Guardiangirl has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $250,000

Mentions: Guardiangirl [1480903]