I was performing a Mission where you have to beat up 3 bad guys, well one of the bad guys was in FED so I could not beat him up and it made me fail the mission. Please fix an revert the mission so i can beat up 3 new bad guys.
MISSION BUG
Started by Nailher [447379] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
I was performing a Mission where you have to beat up 3 bad guys, well one of the bad guys was in FED so I could not beat him up and it made me fail the mission. Please fix an revert the mission so i can beat up 3 new bad guys.
The mission name is "Rabbit Response"
You should've posted a report while your mission was active
Unsure the dev could do anything now that you failed it.
Will close this as the dev can't do anything about it if you already failed it
Next time please report the issue while the mission is active