Its done.. No more attacks pls
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
brizz- [778787] ×4
Its done.. No more attacks pls
Dropped 4 attacks, will update when paid.
Edit - Paid
Mentions: brizz- [778787]
Mentions: brizz- [778787]
Attacked 4 times, will update when I get paid and if I do more attacks before getting paid
Edit: Attacked 5 times (in total)
Edit #2: And paid
still need 70 defends !
Mentions: brizz- [778787]
Mentions: brizz- [778787]
done. thnx all !
battled and lost
I will not pay anymore.. like i said before.. its done. No attacks need anymore