I would love to see fallen players being able to be kept on a factions list without counting against the faction numbers.
Fallen Players
Started by Crayfish [954866] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 50
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 49 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 45 likes ·
This is changed and will be live on Tuesday. I also changed "R.I.P" status to "Fallen" which I think is better. Fallen faction members will not use up capacity - If one fallen member is in a faction, the capacity … - Crayfish [954866]
· 41 likes ·
Selfish reason for making this suggestion. Terminal lung disease and I would love to remain in MM once I am gone. - Scuba [512975]
· 11 likes ·
Jesus fish... I had no idea. Wishing you all the strength to your family and friends I support this regardless of who brings it up. It would be nice to have a way to remember everyone in our community - …
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 3241 ×1 BaronPitbull [211933] ×1 Shiva_ [300581] ×1
I would love to see fallen players being able to be kept on a factions list without counting against the faction numbers.
Selfish reason for making this suggestion.
Terminal lung disease and I would love to remain in MM once I am gone.
Seems this thread is worthy of a bump
I agree, would be a good and honorable way of the game to support this feature.
R+
Jesus fish... I had no idea. Wishing you all the strength to your family and friends
I support this regardless of who brings it up. It would be nice to have a way to remember everyone in our community - a lot of us have fond memories of a ton of players who have since departed.
Bump
bump
Sounds good, I'd say off the fac list and in a special slot above the faction list though.
I can get on board with that.
Finally, a legit good suggestion! R+
R+
or below it. No disrespect to anyone of course.
Rated up ++
I'm sorry to hear that brother, My prayers are with you. R+
R+ good idea
R+
Wow! I had no idea Cray. I'm so sorry and yeah I can certainly understand why after investing yourself in the faction that you'd like to remain a part of them. When a member has been with a faction esp growing up in it, it does become a family of sorts. I sincerely hope and will say a prayer that somehow medical science and your body find a way to live on for many more years. Peace to you.
Great idea, one that would show that the game actually cares a little.
R+
Bump ^_^