Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Progressing in ranks

Started by olivia_m325 [2055106] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
olivia_m325 [2055106]

I am new to this game and I was wondering if anyone could help me understand how to reach higher ranks. I want to reach the rank of rookie but this game does not explain how to. It says i am 3/4 complete but I do not even know how I got to that in the first place. I have tried going through the forums and looking through the help wiki but neither of the sources worked. I know that you increase ranks by going to the gym, committing crimes, and attacking people but I have been stuck at the same place for awhile. I do not get how the ranks work at all if someone could help that would be great.

Thank you,

olivia_m325

Olivia