Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mans done

Started by Cartman [1621675] on in Graveyard.

51 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cartman [1621675]

Recent events in real life have got me questioning as to why I have bothered spending so much time, money and effort onto a text based game that actually does nothing for me any more. The game play is stagnant, updates are few and far between. Though in all fairness, my interest has dwindled since dropping my dirty bomb.

Honestly, my main concern and what I've come to realise is how many endless hours I've spent playing poker, arguing in global, just being a general bellend. I've made some great friends over the years on torn, (shoutout to stretch, georgecostanza, dark, wayne, clansy, hydro, nic, deft, tiller, paddyboy) also made some enemies (shoutout to Ali, dicklauren, pimptresswhale, dickpulse)

Thanks to NOVA, JFA & IBB for accommodating me over the last few years. Shout out to MightyGoober for keeping my spot on hold, should I return!

Every hour I've spent on this could've been spent with relatives no longer with me, out with friends, or just doing something productive. Loosing someone and having a kid actually puts that into perspective. I've found the time I want to play torn dwindling, to find me not even logging in for days on end.

Why am I sitting playing a text based online game talking to strangers when I've got this smiling thing looking at me - taken years to realise that I'd rather spend torn time with family and friends

[image: scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net]

Honestly, I've just made this thread to thank Chedburn for providing me with hours of entertainment over the last ten years and to apologise to anyone that I've offended / pissed off the time I've been here, honestly, I'm not that much of a bellend in real life.

I'll be dropping back in from time to time, however, as it stands, mans done.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

PS,

Ali, it would never have worked between us.

#fednash
ChillySpunc [1905415]

When I met you all those years ago on IRC(Caretaker) you wasn't really a bellend, I guess it was just a clash of personalities.

Wish you all the best, spending all the time possible with your kid will be more fulfilling, Torn will still be here when he flies the nest.
-DELTA- [2036372]

I dont really know you. But you have made some awesome and at times very interesting reads with your threads and posts.



However I sincerely wish you and the family all the best with the future. I would also like to share this as I feel it is very relevant to your opening post.



[image: quotes-lover.com]


Stylin [1474127]

whats the point in quitting when you have smartphone and can come on torn whenever and wherever you are?

doesnt really effect anything.