Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make all gyms 5E

Started by mywo [1880491] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
mywo [1880491]

Im not sure what the point of having different E requirements for different gyms is but I find it annoying. I'm constantly having to switch gyms or pop cans to meet the 0 E reqs I have for myself when I pop a refill or go to bed. If we have paid or gotten the stats to get to a certain gym why make it so difficult to have to coordinate a train i it?

The alternative, and I would be happy with even this, is that you let us set a queue of preferred gyms for a stat and when we train if we dont have the E for a certain gym we automatically train in the lesser one.