Can non-subscribers obtain books in any way, or do you have to subscribe?
Books
Started by SevenDeadlySins [1036641] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Can non-subscribers obtain books in any way, or do you have to subscribe?
They can be obtained through the mission system, or with very rare city finds.
Moving this to Q&A
But to answer the question, You can find books from the city and get them with mission points as the mission rewards (they are fairly pricey tho)
Subscribing just provides an extra way of getting books for free; whilst the mission ones require a bit more effort, and planning, since you need to save up enough to buy the books you really need/want.
Ah right, I've been ignoring missions so I'll give them a look thanks.
Sorry, I meant to post it there. I have multiple forum tabs open and must have made a mistake, sorry.