Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie

Started by Bee-Man [969452] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Bee-Man [969452]

You have lost the bet you made on the CHEPSTOW 1725 NH FLAT 2M 11YDS game. You bet $93,554,832 on The Imitation Game.



I do believe I should get my money back as the horse I bet on didn't even race in the end..
freakmonger [363963]

That's an added risk when placing bets on horses in Torn. Always check the non-runners before the Torn bets close, even though they close an hour before the race (which is a long time in horse racing because a lot of horses are scratched at the last minute).