How can i found eggs
Eggs needed
Started by Brown-Guy [2057511] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
How can i found eggs
You have to open your eyes and look around and they will pop up from time to time
if you have chrome or firefox, you can add an extension called DoctorN. It sends you a notification when an egg appears. That is one useful application for it but it also shows you when items have appeared in the city, and even send you events that you got while you were offline.
They just randomly pop up. If you're using a computer they're about the size of a dime (I guess).
To be fair, you will only find one like every 12 hours it seems (if you're lucky)... I haven't seen an egg for a day or so, and went 3 days without seeing one as well.
Only 1 city find for me in the last week as well, which is odd.
EDIT: Oddly enough, as soon as I replied to this topic, I found a blue egg.
lol
Search the different pages throughout site just like the rest of the people who are participating.
It's definitely frustrating, though. I haven't seen a single one in several days.
moved to questions
Can you move any remaining eggs also to "Questions".... make it a tad easier to find xD