Torn time follows it? Thanks!
Daylight Saving Time
Started by Chest8nia [1848419] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Torn uses UTC.
Torn time follows it? Thanks!
No
Torn uses UTC.
Torn follows UTC so there is no DST. :)
The French stole GMT and renamed it UTC. Damn Frenchies stealing out time. Suppose their industry is too busy producing white flags for any upcoming wars though I suppose.
To me, it will always be GMT xD
Is OP on a wind up? Time stamps in forums and chat clearly show TCT never moved forward an hour. >.>
Yeah the terminology confused me for a bit, I tend to use GMT in my own speaking and realised it was somehow UTC.
One day maybe it'll just be Time.
Thanks
I noticed a change in bookie times. So asking :)...Also it doesn't hurt to ask around. It's easier actually :)
No i guess it doesnt. I just assumed as DST started on 01:00 on Sunday 26th March and we are now on April 20th, that it may have been noticed a bit earlier.
I noticed it a while ago
TCT never changes; its only time IRL that does.