,
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Artist [776403]
· 1 likes ·
Nice ZOMB [:love_chemistry:] 55m just to annoy Script [:laughing:]
,
If it's up for auction.
Put 50m there.
This is sweet work!!
Will turn it into an auction thread, cheers! :p
nice work :)
Double focal works. Good comp.
Worked hard at the comp for this one, cheers
xD cheers!
60m! @:
Can I see it without that tan squiggle behind the render on the left?
I love it!
Cheers, updated!
Agent i'll have a look and see if it's simple to do, depends on the apply images i've used.
Thanks Huzaifah!
o.O
Why are you so shit tho :(
Been talking to you too much, it has rubbed off on me
I knew I was something to do with it.
o.O
end date up
FFS JUST F*****G QUIT
Every time you go inactive i think you've ****ed off but then you always have to come back and make torn worse don't ya