Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Interactions with Duke.

Started by Electrickery [1616571] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Electrickery [1616571]

I had some fun with Duke by teasing him via mails and it turns out he has been up to some very naughty things, i have sent my story to one of the newspaper publishers.

To cut a long story short, he admitted to having sex with a horse in Texas but please keep an eye out in the paper to see if they publish my story for all the details.

My point of this post is, can you find out via mails if Duke has been up to no good and please share your stories.

A_Policeman.


Rayvon [2019500]

I thought to myself there was more responses than this when I first read this thread - then I realized you started two threads with pretty much the same OP [:confused:]