Apart from company trains is there any other way of incresing your work stats
Work stats
Started by Sonic62 [1901521] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Apart from company trains is there any other way of incresing your work stats
There are a couple company specials that increase working stats with job points, Education courses also gain you working stats.
Which companies?
Clothing Store: 10 JPs for 100 END
Lingerie Store: 10 JPs for 100 END
I might be wrong or miss something as I only take a quick look, for your reference U can read here:
Companies - Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide [clicky]
the education city job allows you to use job points for all three stats, there is a book, working 9 to 5 i believe that increases working stats, just working in a company gets you stats every day, and education courses
I believe brown eggs increase a random work stat by 100, I think it's only when you find them though, not when you eat them.