Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty Mission

Started by JimmyJames [581165] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
JimmyJames [581165]

[image: i.imgur.com]



The reward for this mission is based off of the old level system for bounties. If I were to place the same bounty now it would cost significantly more because of the 50% tax and I would lose money to complete this mission. If I reduce the award, then it's not an attractive bounty for the handful of people able to defeat someone with 14 billion stats...
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I believe future occurrences of this have been adjusted. It will no longer choose players over a certain range of stats (I.e. Players that require an exceptionally high bounty value). Thanks.