Hi,
I spoke with Philistine about this bug about an hour ago, and he was helpful, so shout out to him & all the staff. Age: 35, first account, and like the game a lot. I've also verified that the bug is the same across Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. I'm not 100% how to add screenshots to a post, so if someone can respond and inform me how to do so then I will add.
The Bug:
When attempting to add items to my Bazaar;
& only for items that I have previously sold in my Bazaar:
-the price I have previously sold an the item for appears in the price box, and the cursor flashes in the middle of the box
-I am unable to change the price
-& if I just try to add the item for whatever the previous price was that is now appearing the box (unable to be changed), I get a message saying that I cannot add an item for $0.
For example:
-if I sold out of the item "Bottle of Beer" at $700 each yesterday & thus
-currently have zero of this item for sale in the Bazaar &
-now want to add "Bottle of Beer" for sale in my Bazaar (and have 550 in my inventory)
-when I go to choose the price, "700" is already in the box, and the cursor is blinking between the two zeros.
-clicking in the box does nothing, nor does typing the desired price.
Trying to simply select a quantity, and "keeping the price at 700" results in the message "You cannot add items for $0" and/or "Your'e attempting to add items with value of 1,600,500 for $0. Are you sure you want to proceed?" I believe Hitting confirm brings up the "You cannot add items for $0" message actually. So, basically you are stuck, and cannot add items for which you have already priced and sold-for me it appears to be ANY item I've sold since I opened my Bazaar (only like a week ago).
The Fix/Bypass:
When you're attempting to change the price for an item you've previously sold in your Bazaar & are unable to adjust the text box (and it is currently filled with the last price you sold the item for with cursor blinking).
STEP 1
Type a letter into the box, which types the letter, and clears the previous price.
STEP 2
Leave the letter in place, then type the desired price after the letter. -Ex: "x50,000"
STEP 3
Then, move the cursor back and delete the letter. -Ex: "x50,000" becomes "50,000"
STEP 4
This allows you to post the item to your Bazaar.
Note:
This does not fix the bug though, as whatever price you have most recently sold the item for will still be there the next time you go to add the same item. Alas, it can be bypassed again by using the instructions above, so not a terrible bug I suppose. Also, I have no item how common it is, but noticed that it occurred for the first time today, I believe at roughly the same time as an update.
Hope this is helpful, and please inquire for screenshots if they are necessary.