Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit question...

Started by Black_Panther_ [1892219] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Cable [507439]

Be an active trader, that would be the minimum. And be very lucky, would be the extra bit.

Not really a set amount of shares that need to be traded, according to those who have the merit.
Black_Panther_ [1892219]

Thanks for all the help guys! Really appreciate it! I've been trying to find an answer to that question for months now and nobody has a straight answer. But you guys seem to all agree on luck, so thank you!
Badkitteh [1168946]

There are 2 merits, I got one by putting 100m of a stock block up for sale and taking it off the market almost immediately. Got the merit within a minute or two. The second merit I'm not too sure about, have not got it yet. Good luck!
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

What I did to get the stock analyst was to start buying about 1,000 shares of every stock that was currently going up, and listing them for sale again soon after. (Usually just 5-10 minutes after I bought.)

I started doing that twice a day, in addition to any other stocks I would normally be buying or selling.

I got the award in almost exactly two months. Bbut I think it's really just a random chance every time you buy a stock, possibly with a requirement that "you must buy a stock every day for X time in order to generate the chance" or similar.






ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

I had to put money somewhere safe while traveling, so I bought 4 x TCH stock pieces valued between 1 million and 10 million. Price of the stock went up in next 15 minutes and I got merit. I'm not active on a stock market.
manic [1554958]

I've read some get this with a few clicks, with me it took 2 or 3 months of buying & selling on stock market.

It's "Torn randomness" that get's this award, nothing more and nothing less.

Just like the cannabis O/D award.