Thanks to everyone who helped me, I am done for now...
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Thanks to everyone who helped me, I am done for now...
Payed extremely quick!
Bump...
Bump
got paid
Back in the business of buying losses...
Bump
Bump
I'm doing it
I think I am up-to-date with all my payments. If I missed an attack, message me...
Trustworthy player and paid quickly!
Thanks Mr. Bond
Sorry, at the time I didn't have the energy, I'll do it once I get energy
Bump
Fast and reliable R+
Bump... 112 more required please...
If I wasn't sure that you'd wipe the floor with me, I'd give it a go lol
That is the point lol. You are supposed to lose then you will get sent 300k.
I have energy, so doing some now.
Bumpy bump bump
Bump...