Moment ago I clicked on a white egg and I dont have it. Yesterday I clicked on a blue egg the same situation...Please check it for me.
Egg problem
Started by Solitary [31593] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Moment ago I clicked on a white egg and I dont have it. Yesterday I clicked on a blue egg the same situation...Please check it for me.
Browser?
chrome 58.0.3029.81 (64-bit)