Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter egg competition.

Started by Claire [1971751] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Caladan [2012988]

You came in 232nd place on the Easter Egg Hunt competition. You have been credited with 10 tokens. Thank you for participating.
ChillySpunc [1905415]

A worthless competition, none of the people who lost out from the attacking bug were credited eggs, there is absolutely no prestige to the competitions, no real challenge, the only one that requires effort is Elimination.
BabyGroot [1952482]

I'm so glad the competition is over--I find it irritating. Wasting time scanning pages, and never finding any eggs. I found 5-6 early on, and then never saw another one again. Oddly, I stopped finding anything in the city, too, during this same period. (nope, didn't use any scripts)