Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum Rating Bug

Started by Heigw [1962062] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Heigw [1962062]

Ok, I realize this is a really small, insignificant bug. Forum posts can get a little big, so it helps to zoom out a little bit to see them better. Every time I zoom out to 90% this happens. Sorry I will have to explain it because I don't know how to take screenshots.... Jk here it is.

[image: i.imgur.com]

I am on google chrome. The only other browser I have to test it is with internet explorer. It all works fine on that, doesn't move the first rating button over or anything. Anyone else had this same experience?
Heigw [1962062]

Oh. I checked if this had already been posted and thought I was clear. Guess I should have checked closer! Sorry!