I'm trying to get rid of job points, so I'm selling them. For 2 million I'll give you a happy boost of 250. Buy in bulk or one at a time
Happy
Started by Ghost_Rider_ [2042794] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 21 / 100
I'm trying to get rid of job points, so I'm selling them. For 2 million I'll give you a happy boost of 250. Buy in bulk or one at a time