This guy Runic keep attacking me he attacked me 8 times today he has mugged a lot if anybody attacks and kills him a lot I will give big reward thanks
Please help
Started by Torncityman123 [2050701] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
This guy Runic keep attacking me he attacked me 8 times today he has mugged a lot if anybody attacks and kills him a lot I will give big reward thanks
big reward as in...
how big a reward are we talking here
The guy is **** all in Torn, just keep training and eventually you will get free defends from him.
Secret to Torn is like the Secret of Kung Fu :
Train daily.
Protect yours money, if he/she don`t get $ from you he/she will stop use you as ATM .
I hospitalised him and told him not to spam attack you anymore . I hope it stops now