Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission stuck

Started by Tigernos [2013170] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Toka420 [1843961] ×2

Tigernos [2013170]

Hi,

I have been assigned Duke mission "Some People" which has requested I send something to "Toka420 [1843961]" https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1843961

When attempting to send dog poop from my items the user search shows Toka420, I select it and click OK and it returns an error "There is no user under this ID."

This happens on Chrome and Opera browsers.

I have included screenshots here http://imgur.com/a/UnFl0



If you need anything further please drop me a message

Mentions: Toka420 [1843961]

Kate [1701775]

Hello. Can you try to send some tissues or try to put the tissues in an empty box and send that way? Or try to search by ID see if same happens
Tango20 [1451572]

Reading the mission he needs to search the dump and what he finds in the dump He needs to put in a package and send that to mission target