Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke task Bring It

Started by NoPantsCopKilla [2010560] on in Missions.

3 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
NoPantsCopKilla [2010560]

I have the Duke task Bring it and need to attack him and win as part of a group or myself.

I am definitely no match for him. So i was wondering if any of you guys who hate Duke would like to take him on in a coordinated attack with me. It will need players who have beaten him before. I have tried solo but he just hit me once and i was gone lol.

I dont care if you guys mug him or whatever. I reckon it would be a good mug if you can.